After a couple of days of cleaning, polishing and antifouling, the boat was all ready and around high water the yard put her back in the water. Below is slightly sped-up version of this.
Once on the water, I spent a couple of hours setting up the rig and trying to get the mast in the right place. Getting the mast wedges in place and the wooden supports back on below was the most interesting part, but eventually after a lot of experimentation I got it all back in place. We then fitted all the sails, sprayhood, sail covers etc.
The engineer in trying to start the engine found it a little intermittent – turning the key a lot of the time just gave a clicking rather than turning the engine over. He has stripped it down and removed the starter motor which has been sent away for checking. At the same time he removed one of the rear engine mounts which looks a little worn, so he is going to try and replace this as well.